Wednesday 17 August 2016

Learning to Ride Horses with Al Jumooh Stable

Al Jumooh Stable - Aweer

Horse Riding in the Desert!



Did you see how awesome that video is??? I went to visit Al Jumooh to see what kind of stable it is and whether they would be able to teach me horse riding last winter, and I was lucky that they were. They were so nice and kind, the instructors really know their stuff, and I was a bit sad to see there were children taking horse riding lessons right next to me and they were able to stand in their saddle and do amazing tricks while I can barely stay on top of he horse.





Are you thinking about going for horse riding lessons? Check out this list of things to expect made especially for beginners.

horse riding lessons in dubai


But with much patience I persevered and thankfully my horse riding lesson went smoothly, I am actually improving and I hope this winter I will be able to go for a desert or beach ride with Al Jumooh, they have the best horse riding lessons in dubai!

No comments:

Post a Comment